Posey County Economic Development has gained a fresh and vibrant perspective eager to move forward and grow as we approach the end of our first decade.
Consider a few of the recent successes of Posey County Economic Development:
- Partnered with the Posey County Board of Commissioners and Posey County Council, developing and funding a Long-Range Transportation Plan
- Marketing Committee, is developing an interactive Marketing Map showcasing investments in the community, set to roll out Q2 2018
- Site Locator Committee, is currently creating fly over video coverage for Posey County’s top five developer sites
- Residential Development Committee, is initiating conversations with Residential Developers
- Partnership with the Greater Mt. Vernon Association to fund a market assessment for establishing a YMCA in the Posey County Community
- Convened Posey County Elected Officials & Posey County Board Members for round table discussions, creating a 3-year Action Plan
- Education and Workforce Committee, initiated Posey County Tour of Opportunity – 260 Posey County Sophomores tour Posey County businesses, learning about career opportunities
- Received a career pathway planning grant from the Education Workforce Innovation Network that will support our work to better prepare students for future success and grow the talent pipeline in Posey County’s thriving industrial base
- View Investor levels and benefits here.
We are asking you to commit as an investor. With your help we can continue to build upon the positive economic energy in Posey County. Questions contact Brittaney Johnson at 812-838-6500 or email@example.com.
Thank you for your consideration of support for Posey County Economic Development!
Andrew W. Wilson
Brittaney N. Johnson